All these modules, templates, categories and documentations should be translated into Spanish
Listingeditor and -info[editar]
This ist the most important part. Translation ist diffucult because its in the Mediawiki namespace. You can send me the Spanish text, if you can not edit it.
The text for translation is inside the variables at the beginning. Be careful when editing or copy it into an user site and send me a message. I will put it into the site.
The content of these modules should be translated into Spanish
- Módulo:Languages - In the second half you can find the language names. Its currentlich in German but it need to be translated into Spanisch. Please translate the value with the key "n". Keep the value withe the key "e", it's English and can help you to translate it. — Done, the values were translated correctly.
- Módulo:CountryData/Geography - Every entry needs the name of the country in Spanish (
country=xxx) — The names of the countries were successfully translated into Spanish.
- Módulo:Coordinates/i18n - error messages and category names for coordinates — Error messages and categories for coordinates were translated.
- Módulo:UrlCheck/i18n - Error messages for handling URLs — Error messages for URL handling have been translated.
- Módulo:Marker utilities/Maki icons - Spanish names of the maki symbols. — The expressions of the maki symbols were correctly translated.
- Marker utilities/i18n - The marker messagesa nd maintenance category names — The marker messages as well as the maintenance categories were correctly translated.
- Módulo:Marker utilities/Types - The VCard types are always in English. This module provides the Spanish labels. — VCard types were translated in their entirety.
- Módulo:Marker utilities/Groups - Just a view translations for the marker groups — The translations were checked, as the marker groups are already translated.
- Módulo:Marker/Params - not much to do, but in the list
p=you can do changes, if you want tu use Spanish parameter names instead of English ones. — Added several translated aliases to the parameters of the Marker module.
- Módulo:Hours/i18n - time and date labels as well as some maintaining categories — The date and time labels were translated, as well as the maintenance categories for the module
- Módulo:Link utilities/i18n - mostly maintenance and error category names — Maintenance and error categories were translated.
- Módulo:VCard/Subtypes - classification and facilities for hotels, restaurs etc. (from three stars via pools in dhotels to the cuisine in restaurants — Translated classifications and facilities for hotels, restaurants, as well as other types of businesses.
- Módulo:VCard/Qualifiers - qualifiers for contacts and prices — Corrected some qualifiers for the VCard, and checked translations already made.
- Módulo:VCard/i18n - not the highest priority. Translation for the HTML tags, generated by the VCard module. They are not directly visible in the article. — HTML tags generated by the VCard module were translated.
- Módulo:Mapshape utilities/i18n - labels messages and categories for the Mapframe — Message and category labels and categories for the Mapshape have been translated.
All these maintenance categroeis should be renamed/translated into Spanish
- Categoría:Diferente versión del módulo en Wikidata - This category contains outdated modules the should be updated. Version check is mananged via Wikidata (Source: Plantilla:Module version check) — Translated the label messages as well as the maintenance category for module version checking.
- Módulo:Marker utilities/i18n - there is a section with heaps of maintenance categories - unfortunately currently in German. Use google translator or just ask for help. I can explain the purpose. — The marker messages as well as the maintenance categories were correctly translated.